Products and orders
- All products sold through the site are subject to availability.
- All orders, of any size, are subject to acceptance by the company; this acceptance can be denied at the discretion and without any reason.
- The quality and quantity of the pieces, the technical description, dimensions, sizes and other information provided in the product sheet are true and controlled; however, it should be noted that - due to the nature of digital images - colors and materials may appear slightly different from the original.
- The BIKINIMANIA brand owned by PLAYAMAR srls and reserves the right to modify or delete any information at any time and without providing explanations.
- Only users legally of age according to the laws of the country of origin can carry out transactions through the portal. By registering on the portal, the user declares to be of age and to accept the following conditions of use, in addition to being responsible for any information provided upon registration and subsequently for any purchase.
- Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday within 24 / 48h in Italy. In Europe the delivery will be made from 3/5 working days; outside Europe, delivery will take place within 5/7 working days.
- The order can be delivered between 9:00 and 17:00 and a signature from a recipient will be required. We recommend that you make sure that someone is present at the address provided to collect the package and we recommend that you enter a telephone number. If you are not present at the time of the courier's passage, you will be contacted on the telephone number provided in the order registration.
- In the event that one or more products are not available immediately (out-of-stock) we reserve the right to cancel or delay the shipment, to replace the missing pieces or to ship the pieces in stock, according to as agreed with the customer.
- the BIKINIMANIA brand owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company guarantees the utmost professionalism at every stage of the purchase, having said that, the delivery times of the goods may vary depending on the place of arrival. The company declines all responsibility for any delays not attributable to it or problems related to the customs legislation of the country of delivery. If you want to calculate the average delivery times for your country, please check the shipping table.
- In case of problems related to the purchase or dispatch of the product, you can contact our customer service within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Payment for purchases on the portal must be made according to the methods and times agreed with the company at the time of confirmation of the purchase. BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls reserves the right to cancel and / or refund orders placed by the customer if it deems it necessary and without any reason.
- The customer is free to choose between the forms of payment made available by the company at check-out.
- The company reserves the right to report any improper use of electronic payment methods or other illegal or suspicious activities to the competent authorities. These activities will be reported to the competent international trade authorities and the authorities involved locally.
Guarantees and responsibilities
- Any responsibility for the contents of any websites that lead, directly or indirectly to the portal www.bikinimania.it or to other company portals is excluded.
- All the products sold on the portal comply with the European standard regulations. Therefore, all products sold are accompanied by a European guarantee, according to the standards indicated by it.
- The company will do everything in its power to keep the site active and updated, however it may happen that, for technical reasons, the portal is temporarily unavailable from time to time, or not optimized for use through some browsers specific. We cannot guarantee the absolute absence of technical or content errors; any malfunctions of the portal will not be prosecutable or attributable to us.
- The BIKINIMANIA trademark owned by PLAYAMAR srls will not accept any responsibility for any loss or cancellation of personal data entered on the portal even if caused by it.
- To request a refund, the product must be returned with the original tag and in excellent condition. If you have received material other than the one ordered, we will make a refund and / or replace the item in question totally free of charge. Any errors of this type must, however, be promptly reported to our customer service before being able to request any type of intervention.
- To support you at all times, we have created a customer service to address any complaints or problems. This service will be active at the times and in the forms provided by us. For problems or complaints it is necessary to submit a detailed complaint so that all the necessary assistance can be provided. If you wish to send a complaint or complaint, fill out the appropriate form.
- Some products (usually in conjunction with special offers) may be non-refundable, this possibility will be duly reported through the product data sheet.
- The BIKINIMANIA brand owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company puts all its technology at your disposal to make every transaction safe.
- All goods sold outside of Italy may be subject to local taxes or different customs regulations. The BIKINIMANIA brand owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company is not responsible for any customs duties applied by the receiving country. For any information on the possible presence of obstacles of this type, contact the customs authorities of the receiving country.
- All products are accompanied by regular billing. Virtual copy of the invoice can be sent in advance upon request at the time of payment.
- Some products in the catalog may not be available in specific countries due to local restrictions. The BIKINIMANIA brand owned by PLAYAMAR srls reserves the right to deny the purchase of any product without any explanation.
Right of withdrawal
- It is possible to cancel your order before shipment but only in agreement with BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls and upon written communication. For details on this possibility please contact our customer service.
- www.bikinimania.it provides the possibility to unsubscribe at any time from the portal and / or modify your personal information without the need to provide explanations.
- It is our mission that the customer is satisfied with his purchase and comes back at every new opportunity. For this reason, we provide you with a customer service that you can contact for any clarifications, assistance or complaints.
- In case of serious problems, before contacting the competent authorities, we invite you to contact BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls so that the procedures for a conciliation can be started.
- BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls will not use your personal data for purposes other than those indicated on the portal. The data released to the company will be stored with IT tools and automatically added to our mailing lists and customer lists. If you wish to change your privacy settings, please do so through your personal area.
- Should any part of this Terms and Services Agreement (TOS) be deemed illegal by any local court of law the remainder will continue to apply.
- It will not be possible to attribute to the company any problems related to circumstances not dependent on it.
BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls - VAT number 08326451211
In compliance with the regulations in force and with particular reference to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Privacy Code), BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls informs you that the data you provide through the use of the website www.bikinimania.it and secondary portals can be processed, always and in any case, having regard to the legal obligations mentioned above.
Based on article 4, paragraph 1, letter A, of the Privacy Code, processing must be understood as:
"any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, 'processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data ”. By data we mean all personal or business information collected while browsing the portal.
The data controller is BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls in the person of the legal representative of the company
who undertakes to ensure the protection of your privacy. Your information will be used
exclusively for the required transactions and for any national and international legal communication obligations related to trade.
Purpose of the processing
The data collected, processed lawfully and fairly, will be used by BIKINIMANIA owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company, with your consent, only and solely for the purposes described below:
- to provide the services presented on the site and to send purchased and / or promotional material related to BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls;
- to provide information to any delivery companies and / or other companies belonging to the same group with which BIKINIMANIA owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company has entered into / will enter into commercial agreements;
- for the activity of possible verification of the data provided, also by means of cross-checks, sharing and continuous and mutual updating of data, with external databases, and / or with those companies which BIKINIMANIA's commercial partners own PLAYAMAR srls company use / will resort to supplement the customer evaluation or credit required for purchases;
- to check the level of customer satisfaction;
- for commercial communication, offering products or services, sending advertising material, carrying out market research by BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls or by other companies belonging to the same group, through letters, telephone, e-mail, and other means;
- to carry out legal obligations in general.
We inform you that you are free to give your consent or not to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes; however, it is our obligation to inform you that your refusal to give this consent will make it impossible for BIKINIMANIA, owned by PLAYAMAR srls, to provide you with the requested service, without prejudice to the provisions of art. 7, paragraph 4, of the Privacy Code in the event of your opposition "to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication". We remind you that your data will in no case be transferred to third parties unrelated to the commercial relationships stipulated with BIKINIMANIA owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company. We also remind you that registering on the portal constitutes proof of acceptance of this regulation and our Terms of Service. BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srl reminds you that the responsibility for the truthfulness of the data communicated remains with the customer.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
The data you provide may be disclosed by virtue of the purposes described above to:
- companies that carry out advertising, postal or communication services with which BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls has stipulated / will stipulate commercial agreements for the execution of the provisions you have received, or, for the provision of services requested by you;
- data evaluation company;
- service companies for the acquisition, registration and processing of data from documents or supports provided or originated by the customers themselves and relating to massive operations relating to payments or shipments;
- companies that carry out transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications to customers;
- companies that carry out archiving services for documentation relating to relationships with customers;
- management company of payment services, credit cards etc .;
- survey company about: quality of services provided, customer satisfaction, offer of new products etc;
Data processing methods BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls ensures the use of suitable tools to ensure the absolute security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide. Data processing can be carried out using manual, IT or telematic tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data. We remind you that the site is protected by adequate protection systems to block access to confidential information by outsiders.
Rights of the interested party
BIKINIMANIA owned by PLAYAMAR srls, in full compliance with the provisions of Article 7 and 8 of the Privacy Code, informs you that you have the right:
- to know the existence of personal data concerning you, which must be made available to you in an intelligible form;
- to know the origin of the data concerning you;
- to know the purposes and methods of the processing;
- to know the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with electronic instruments;
- to know the details of the owner and data processors;
- to know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
- updating, rectification or integration of personal data concerning you;
- to the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data concerning you, the processing of which has not been properly authorized;
- to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to oppose the processing of data provided for the purpose of sending advertising material or for the purposes of commercial information.
To exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Privacy Code summarized above, the customer may contact BIKINIMANIA owned by the PLAYAMAR srls company in the manner provided for in Article 9 of the same code, and preferably by registered letter with return receipt, addressed as follows:
Att.ne Data Processing Manager
Via Ludovico Ariosto 16
80054 Gragnano (NA) - Italy